lördag 2 april 2016

♥ Happy birthday! ♥

My little babyprincess have gone away...
What happened???
Suddenly one day I no longer had
 a baby girl in my arms...
In front of me instead a young lady
stood almost as long as me!
Whatever you will do in your life
you´ll always be your mothers babyprincess!


♥♥♥


I have made a birthdaycard
using Bohemian Peony Tilda
from the Boho Collection 2015.



I have coloured her with Distress reinkers
on Langton hot pressed extra smooth paper 300 gr.



I have added Crackle accent on the rose.
Doohickey dies from Magnolia.




Flowers and berries.



♥♥♥

Hipp hipp hurray for my Princess
who has become a teenager!
♥♥♥
Love & Light
Lillemor

2 kommentarer:

  1. Time flies... Enjoy the new phase in your life. Each period has something beautiful!
    Your card is stunning!!! Hugs Lotte

    SvaraRadera
  2. I saw your card on fb but here I can see much more details, so so beautiful !
    Happy birthday for the teenage girl, they grow so fast !
    Hugs, Ellen

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!